Spray Foam Insulation
At Master Plastering & Services, we understand how critical it is to be comfortable in your own home.
We pride ourselves on not just our outstanding professional capabilities, but also on our understanding of high-quality materials, their performance, and how they can benefit our clients. We’re proud to offer spray foam insulation in and around Woburn, MA.
Why Does Insulation Matter?
What is the single most important factor in determining your home’s energy costs? It’s not that new big-screen TV, or your PC. It’s heating and cooling your home. Insulation plays a crucial role in maintaining the interior temperature, keeping you safe and comfortable no matter what the weather might be doing outside.
What Is Spray Foam Insulation?
Spray foam insulation offers many benefits and advantages in comparison to mineral wool, fiberglass insulation and conventional cellulose insulation. It is created by combining different materials on site, and then spraying the combination into attics, under floors, and in the gap inside walls. Both open cell spray foam and closed cell spray foam can be used depending on the area being insulated and your budget.
Key Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
- Energy Savings – Spray foam insulation can save you 30% or more on your annual energy costs.
- Green – Spray foam insulation is environmentally friendly and helps you reduce energy consumption.
- Additional Stability – Spray foam insulation actually adds to the structural integrity of your home or business.
- Protects against Moisture – Spray foam insulation is a powerful moisture barrier. Plus, this insulation maintains its ability to regulate temperature even when wet.
- Long Lasting – Spray foam insulation has an indefinite lifespan, which means better protection for the life of your home.
Ready to learn more about how spray foam insulation can benefit your Woburn, MA home or business? Get in touch with us today at 857.251.5496.